- The Boston Gal talks about a special ticket package for Dreamgirls that not only gets you into the theater but also access to a costume exhibit and more. This is a very nice way to add incentives to movie-going.
- More coverage of the “unique name versus a number” story for sequels from Frank Cimatu and via the Strategic Name Development blog.
- Dan Calladine dropped me a line to point out this post he put up about a lenticular poster for Happy Feet that is, as he says, pretty cool and a nice use of YouTube to boot.
- The iMediaConnection panel convenes to review the website and MySpace execution for Borat.
- Wal-Mart will let you download Superman Returns from their website after you buy a copy of the DVD. You can watch the video on a number of devices but I’m betting they’re going to be DRM-ed to within an inch of their life.