Skip to content
- Yeah, yeah, Google, YouTube, blah blah blah. Oh, wait. See what the founders have to say about the merger.
- Much like myself, Nick Bradbury wonders whether or not YouTube’s purchase by Google will make it more or less likely that copyrighted content will stick on the site in the long term or not.
- In case you didn’t notice, lawmakers and other politicians have caught on to YouTube’s popularity.
- The BBC’s Tim Weber calls this deal “Google’s gamble”
- Ryan Block, apparently on the same wavelength as Chris and I on this situation, sums it up by saying “Not since my employer, AOL, bought Time Warner for about $160b have we seen such silliness.”
- Over at TechCrunch, Mike Arrington is asking about any notions that FOX is a “factor” in the Google / YouTube deal. Oh, and that whole copyright infringement thing.