If it seems like forever since I’ve posted anything here it’s because…well…it’s been forever since I posted anything here. The actual job has been keeping me pretty busy but that should downshift in the near future.
Before I get back to the exciting content you are waiting for, though, here are some new blogs I’m adding to my RSS feed list bringing the total number of feeds I read to 288:
- The Viral Garden: New blog from Mack Collier, one of the guys on Beyond Madison Avenue and a good online friend of mine.
- New Media Marketer
- Advertising Ourselves to Death: All about advertising in an age where the company isn’t in control of the message any longer.
- Self-Reliant Film: Movies are too often made with far too much oversight.
- ANA Marketing Maestros: More goodness from the folks at the ANA.
- Corporate PR Blog: Josh Morton is yet another of the extrememly bright folks who also contribute to the Forward Blog.