MotionPoint is a website translation company priding itself on its turn-key, proxy-based technology combined with a staff of talented linguists and editors. For them I’ve been writing blog posts, ebooks, white papers, emails and landing pages that convey the message it wants current and potential customers to see.
- Blog post writing
- Social media content writing
- Interview transcription
- Proofreading and editing
- White paper writing
- Website content writing
Below are some of the posts I wrote.
- Taking the Long View of Website Translation
- How MotionPoint Reduces Complexity for Customers
- The Unexpected Pains of Website Translation
- E-Book: 8 Ways Website Translation Can Optimize the Customer Experience
- 7 Pitfalls and Best Practices of Website Translation
- Is a Traditional Agency Good Enough for Your Website Translation Project?
- Infographic: Learn About the Spanish-Speaking Population of the United States
- E-Book: Future-Proof Your Business With A Mobile-First Mindset
- Website Translation: The Ease and Benefits of the Proxy Approach
- Are You Doing Website Translation the Right Way?
- International Customers Expect Translated Websites. Are You Letting Them Down?
- The ‘101’ Series: The Need-To-Know About Supporting Global Marketing Programs
- The ‘101’ Series: The Need-To-Know About International SEO
- The ‘101’ Series: The Need-To-Know About Website Translation Technologies
- The ‘101’ Series: The Need-To-Know About Website Translation, Vendors and Trends