- That 800 number Fox included in the weird 80s commercial for Xavier’s School got tens of thousands of voicemails, which the studio just put into a new video.
- LG is launching a series of X-Men-themed devices in the U.S. and other territories.
- Emma Grey Ellis at Wired did her own recap of some of the movie’s more interesting marketing elements.
- The use of the image of Apocalypse grabbing Mystique by the throat was used on an outdoor billboard and not everyone was thrilled. Similar comments were made when that scene was used frequently in the trailers and TV spots.
The Angry Birds Movie
- Adweek has details on the success of McDonald’s VR experience tie-in to promote the movie.
- There’s an Officer Judy Hops Facebook Messenger chatbot that people can interact with that’s part of the movie’s home video campaign.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
- Megan Fox talked about the movie in the context of the roles she’s usually sent, how she approaches her career and lots more here.
Hello My Name Is Doris
- Sally Field and Max Greenfield got together to do an audience Q&A on Snapchat that got some attention in advance of the movie’s Blu-ray release.