- A new TV spot debuted exclusively on Newsweek just as the film was hitting limited release that plays up the praise the movie has been getting from critics.
- Director Danny Boyle has some thoughts on what contributed to the movie’s poor box office, including that it went wide sooner than it really should have.
- The first trailer for the virtual reality experience based on the movie, one that takes the viewer inside the movie from the perspective of Matt Damon’s character, has been released.
The Peanuts Movie
- Details here on the Snapchat Sponsored Lenses promotion for the movie.
- One last trailer dropped the same day the movie was released that was largely silent and played up the longing glances shared between the two main characters.