- Wired is working on a journalistic stylebook that’s specific to online writing, focusing on things like best linking practices and web-specific terminology. Seems like a great idea that’s long overdue. (CT)
- The Wall Street Journal gives a “Blog Relations 101” lesson to its readers, but also includes a mention of Twitter, which is where it probably lost a lot of people. [via Todd] (CT)
- Some good corporate blogging tips from Jason Falls. [via John Cass] (CT)
- Greg Verdino correctly identifies the “Ooo…ads…let’s go somewhere else” syndrome that seems to afflict a good number of free online platforms as soon as monetization is introduced. (CT)
- More thoughts, this time from Lee Odden, on using SEO as a PR tool. (CT)
Comments are closed.