Skip to content
Quick Takes 10/8/07
- Bill points out that the folks doing the 30 Days of Night game for Sony could have enlisted just one more proof reader before going live. Oops.
- There’s a music video for Bee Movie that’s going to debut on Nickelodeon this coming Monday, the 8th.
- Christopher Campbell at Cinematical revisits the topic of providing incentives for movie patrons.
- Anne Thompson has a great interview up with director Barbet Schroeder about his varied career in general and his latest documentary, Terror’s Advocate, in particular.
- The WSJ has a story about how aspiring filmmakers are building their madd skillz by creating short films using Legos.
- The film version of Love in the Time of Cholera will certainly get a boost by the original book being tapped by Oprah as her latest Book Club pick.
- The Bee Movie “mini-sodes” that will be airing on NBC are part of a growing move to short-form entertainment that doubles as advertising.