Skip to content
- The IMDb has introduced character listings, thereby eating up all the rest of the internet’s free time.
- Steve Bryant links to a collection of opening title sequences, thereby eating up all of the internet’s free time.
- The iMedia panel reviews the community-based website from Aardman Animations, the creators of Wallace & Gromit.
- Cinematical says there will be 522 films included in the American Film Market, a movie-buying/selling marketplace. I peg it at about two dozen that actually get seriously released.
- David at adfreak correctly calls BS on this really, really lame attempt at viral marketing by the Saw IV team.
- Rick says Paramount is doing a little mobile marketing with a “Love Predictor” service to promote Stardust.