- Finding a job as a blogger is hard, according to the New York Times. It’s even more difficult to be a blogger within a corporation where you have to be on edge about what you’re writing about and how it can impact the larger business. (CT)
- Technorati could see its traffic growth come a very sudden and very dramatic halt if Google decides to stop indexing tags as part of its search results. (CT)
- If you’re planning on going to the Bon Jovi show in Newark, NJ (who lives in New Jersey?) you can get ticket packages that include an iTunes copy of the band’s new album. (CT)
- A new social network has launched called Wis.dm that seeks to connect like-mined people who find each other via a series of yes/no questions. I like it when we can break down human interaction to the point where it’s binary – saves time. (CT)
- The Onion’s Doyle Redland had some fun a couple of days ago with something that sounds very PR-worthy, that a “Company Produces Lifestyle, Not Corn Chip.” Nice. (TB)
Comments are closed.