- The White House is working on a team of “rapid response” individuals to counter criticism on blogs and other online media. The team is primarily tasked on dealing with the current immigration debate but I wouldn’t be surprised to see this built out in the future. (CT)
- The John S. and James L. Knight Foundation handed out over $11 million in prize money to people involved in new media to allow them to do that digital voodoo that they do so well even better. (CT)
- Jackie Huba is updating us on just how well the 40-city book tour she and Ben McConnell engaged in to support Citizen Marketers went. (CT)
- Of all the write-ups I saw yesterday on the redesign of Technorati (cough vaporware /cough) this post by Kami Huyse does the best job of how it’s going to impact the PR industry. (CT)
- For some almost-the-weekend humor, you’ve got to love it when LOLcats evolves, and it has with LOLJeremyPepper. Look for further non-Creative Commons-sanctioned behavior of this nature coming soon, I’m sure. (TB)
Comments are closed.