Skip to content
- New York AG has sued Dell, alleging bait-and-switch advertising practices.
- Commercial ratings and delayed viewing continue to be big topics of discussion during upfront week.
- The pharma industry continues to sweat out the process until Congress decides what it’s going to do about DTC advertising.
- Can I get a ballpark figure on how many times we’re going to read about boomers not being as brand-loyal as previously thought?
- Two more retired generals have joined the ranks of those taking out newspaper ads asking the president to get out of Iraq.