Skip to content
- Angela at AdRants says people can vote for which new Star Wars stamp they want produced by the USPS.
- The U.S. Attorney in California has negotiated a settlement with Paramount, the L.A. Tims and others over last year’s M:I3 marketing stunt involving Times newsboxes.
- Patrick at Cinematical is discussing the future of open-source movies.
- John Travolta is balking at promoting Hairspray with a “Today Show” concert out of loyalty to fellow Scientology follower Tom Cruise, who got man-handled by Matt Lauer last year.
- The Kiera Knightly drama Atonement has a trailer that’s well worth watching.