- Wait a minute…What do you mean not everyone in Second Life is thrilled about all the brand placement in-world? I thought advertisers were going to be greeted with kisses and flowers and that they’d be seen as adding value to the game? I’m confused. (CT)
- Too often, as the Brand Builder points out, marketers confuse consumer preference for loyalty when in fact they’re two very different things. (CT)
- Steve Safran’s daughter writes a letter to Fox about their Wednesday night programming and how they’re basically shooting themselves in the foot. This might just be the best blog post ever. (CT)
- All internet users are potential customers. (CT)
- Mark Glaser is right – The demise of newspapers is in no way tied to any sort of diminished journalism. (CT)
Comments are closed.