Skip to content
Advertising Funny Papers: 2/23/07
- Coke will be a major advertiser during the Academy Awards broadcast, with three spots airing.
- The Television Bureau of America is looking to create its own online ad auction marketplace.
- Steve Hall links to an extremely rude but very funny – and possibly fake – ad for ESPN.
- Local papers might not be able to charge as much of a premium on national ads as they currently can.
- Accountability? COME ON! And digital accountability ? Now you’re just crazy.
- I can’t believe that just now people are beginning to worry that billboards might distract drivers.
- erinMedia has laid off pretty much its entire staff now that Nielsen is planning to provide research stats on satellite usership.
- Considering that they charge for email service, the fact that AOL has added ads to users emails is pretty egregious.
- Yes, quality shows bring in quality audiences. How is this something that needed to be “discovered?”
- Newspapers are creating simpler ad rate cards, a welcome development if you’re an advertiser.