- Mack Collier talks about how a bad experience at a department store has led to it being used as a case study at a trade group presentation. He then asks how much the impact of this might have been lessened if someone from the company were reaching out to the community.
- The next election will fought on TV, in print and on candidate blogs.
- Who the heck is standing in line to get tasered at CES? I mean, not counting Peter Shankman and Amanda Congdon.
- We here in Chicago as well as folks in Washington are about to get WiMax thanks to Sprint.
- The limited amount of users and the recent showy announcements from Apple have turned Microsoft’s Zune player into, as MSNBC says, a really expensive paperweight.
Comments are closed.