Catching up from a long weekend of reading but doing very little writing.
- Reports are coming in of the “First Look” for Spider-Man 3 being shown in AMC Theaters as part of the pre-feature entertainment.
- Bill Green has some good thoughts about the relative balllessness of the taglines on movie posters for recent flicks compared to some of the truly great ones from yesteryear.
- David Kelly at FilmRot writes an “open letter” to Universal Studios regarding the handling of Children of Men.
- Warner Bros. is partnering with an Ultimate Fighting Championship fighter for a 300 promotion, thereby eliminating about 67% of the class the movie previously had.
- The Sunshine blog points out an unofficial fan forum as a place for those anticipating the flick to come together.
- Like Wells and others, I often find myself falling down the media “rabbit hole,” completely oblivious to my surroundings. That’s largely because there are so many media options out there.