- Mike is passing along reports that Netflix will drop advertising from their site in the new year but will continue selling space on the inside of their shipping envelopes.
- Over at CINE, Kevin Kelley weighs in with his thoughts on someone’s “Best Posters of 2006” list.
- Fast Company interviews the head of an independent theater in Ohio.
- The Onion makes me giggle.
- The convergence of movies and video games is the subject of an interview with a Sega executive about some recent moves his company and others have made into licensing film properties.
- Jeff Wells notices that the website for Breaking & Entering is not yet live just six weeks out from the movie’s release.
- Director Danny Boyle is thrilled with the new trailer for his movie Sunshine.