Skip to content
- Another fake blog has been outed, this one from Sony, who apparently set up a site that was just a tad too enthusiastic in its love for the PSP.
- Mike Arrington has some interesting developments in the long-rumored Yahoo/Facebook saga that shed light on how this has progressed over time.
- A number of retail sites that list deals and such are using RSS to allow people to get updates and alerts that are relevant to them.
- NBC Universal’s iVillage has established a presence in Second Life that includes a regular “girls night out” session on the iVillage island.
- Speaking of Second Life, some are wondering if the real-life energy usage of so many avatars is sustainable from an environmental point of view.
- Netflix, in their upgrading of their Previews service, might have tipped their hand regarding a future movie download service.
- YouTube is taking some measures to make the site a little more comfortable for CBS by adding a layer of comment filtering onto clips from the network.
- Microsoft is taking RSS into the 3D realm, bringing back all sorts of bad memories of Jaws 3D.