- Posterwire has the story of the Red Cross putting the kibosh on posters promoting a blood drive tied-into Saw III. Seems they take offense to the use of their logo in what is a promotion for a horror movie.
- Yes, MSNBC, some trailers are good and some are bad. Try reading MMM for a week.
- Overheard in NY has nothing on the comment Jeff Wells passes on when one director weighs in on the state of posters.
- You can debate the issues raised in Children of Men at TheHumanProjectLives.
- Tom got a box from Amazon that had an ad for the DVD release of X-Men: The Last Stand. I referred to this as “contextual boxvertising” which is a phrase I love more than I probably should.