A lot of things piled up in the last week that I’m just not going be able to handle individually. Hence, yet another of these bullet-point posts. Sorry.
- Danny Boyle’s Sunshine (here).
- Snakes on a Plane TV spot (here).
- Pan’s Trailer (here).
- Mimi’s First Time (here).
- America: Freedom to Fascism (here).
- Kevin Smith really gets the web for movie marketing. (NYT)
- Spider-Man 3 trailer debuts today. (PRN)
- Nielsen Media Research overcharges for common sense report on movie marketing effectiveness. (DHW)
- Christopher Stipp interviews Tim Nett of firm Trailer Park. (QSE)